Tax Returns

JJH Accounts and Bookkeeping can prepare your self assessment tax returns.

The following should prepare their own self assessment tax return:

- Sole Traders
- Partnerships
- Directors of limited companies
- Income above a certain level from savings, investment or property
- You are over 65 and received reduced age related allowance
- You have income from overseas
- Your annual income is 100k or more
- You need to claim certain expenses or reliefs
- You have a capital gains tax liabilty
- You have lived or worked abroad or are not domiciled in the UK

JJH Accounts and Bookkeeping can review your personal situation and advise whether you need to complete a tax return or not. If you do we can assist in the full process.

Website by Swift Creations Web Designers